Fans at the track can enter by posting a photo from the Circuit de la Sarthe on any of the team’s social media channels: Facebook (toyotamotorsport), Twitter (@Toyota_Hybrid) or Instagram (toyotamotorsportgmbh).
Five lucky winners will each receive one place on the behind-the-scenes tour, which will take place at 10am on Friday 12 June. The winners will be those judged by the team to have displayed the most passion for TOYOTA GAZOO Racing.
During the tour, the winners will take a look at the team’s working area in the paddock, including the garage, as well as other team locations.
The deadline for entries is midnight on Thursday 11 June 2015.
Terms and Conditions:
- By participating in this competition you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). TMG reserves the right to change these Terms at any time and without notice.
- Entry into this competition is open to anyone present at the Circuit de la Sarthe during the week of the Le Mans 24 Hours.
- The Prize will be a behind the scenes tour of specific areas of the TOYOTA GAZOO Racing team areas, to be defined by the team.
- The tour will be carried out in English.
- Chosen winners must be available to present themselves at the TOYOTA GAZOO Racing garage at the specified date and time.
- Entries will be chosen based on submission of a photo showing support of the TOYOTA GAZOO Racing team at the event on any of the official TOYOTA GAZOO Racing social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Any inappropriate posts will be removed at TMG’s discretion.
- Winner(s) will be chosen from all entries by a nominated Judge of TMG’s choosing.
- No purchase is necessary but the winners must be able to meet at the TOYOTA GAZOO Racing garage on their own accord at the pre-agreed day and time. No costs will be covered by TMG.
- Winner(s) will be notified via the social media platform on which their entry was submitted. TMG reserves the right to choose from only one of its social media channels.
- If TMG cannot make contact with the winner within a 24-hour period, the winner(s) forfeit their prize with no compensation.
- Any entries may be retweeted, reposted or shared at TMG’s discretion and the winning images and garage tour will be used in subsequent promotion on TMG’s social media channels.
- Winner(s) accept the prizes at their own risk and upon entering the competition, the entrants release TMG from any liability in connection with the contest.
- TMG’s competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Any information provided is to TMG and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. All entries must comply with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Terms, Code of Conduct or any other related terms and conditions.
- No cash equivalent is offered.