Introducing the GT86 Cup
The GT86 Cup, which has been running since 2013, is Europe’s only dedicated motorsport competition for the stunning Toyota GT86.
Originally based on GT86 CS-V3 race car, the 2017 Cup features the upgraded CS-Cup car with the same exciting competition on the legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife, with entrants competing in identical machinery for challenging long-distance races.
By running as part of the popular VLN competition, the GT86 Cup enjoys the benefits of established infrastructure, large fan following and unbeatable Nordschleife atmosphere.
With a spare parts truck on site and representatives also available at the track to support competitors, the GT86 Cup is an easily-accessible, cost-effective way to enjoy the thrill of competition in a unique environment.
Competitors will again benefit from a generous prize and benefits scheme:
- Cash and other prizes, including race-by-race and end-of-season awards;
- Special discounted tyres courtesy of official tyre partner Pirelli;
- Exclusive on-track spare parts service on track, without extra charge to competitors;
- Finance options via Toyota Financial Services.
There will be 9 VLN races in the GT86 Cup in 2017:
- 25 March – ADAC Westfalenfahrt
- 8 April – DMV 4-Stunden-Rennen
- 24 June – ADAC ACAS H&R-Cup
- 8 July – Adenauer ADAC Worldpeace Trophy
- 19 August – ROWE 6 Stunden ADAC Ruhr-Pokal-Rennen
- 2 September – RCM DMV Grenzlandrennen
- 23 September – ADAC Reinoldus-Langstreckenrennen
- 7 October – ADAC Barbarossapreis
- 21 October – DMV Münsterlandpokal